After signing up on our forum and activating your account via email, your will have the ability to write a “post.” A post is essentially any sort of content appearing on the main website. Posts can take on many forms, and we primarily use them to write news stories/editorials, deeper stats/analysis segments, and even media such as podcasts and videos.
- Once logged in with your forum account, head back to the website’s homepage. From there, you can create a post by click on the “+ New” button at the top of your browser’s window, and then clicking “Post.”
- You’ll want to assign your post to the appropriate sport/league/category (can use multiple).
- Images must be uploaded and then inserted into the “featured image” area which can be found in the lower right-hand side of your post/draft.
- Spend a moment and give your post a good proofreading before publishing. You can also save posts as drafts and come back to finish them later on.
- When a post is sent for approval, it will ping a website editor who will review your post and ensure it’s ready for its public debut. We try to get to these ASAP, but please understand that sometimes delays may occur.