It’s important to note that your forum username and account are different than the username and account you’ll use to post content to the website. You can login, or create an account for the website, by going to the login page here.
After signing up and activating your account via email, your will have the ability to write a “post.” A post is essentially any sort of content appearing on the main website. Posts can take on many forms, and we primarily use them to write news stories/editorials, deeper stats/analysis segments, and even media such as podcasts and videos.
- Once logged in, head back to the website’s homepage. From there, you can create a post by click on the “+ New” button at the top of your browser’s window, and then clicking “Post.”
- You’ll want to assign your post to the appropriate sport/league/category.
- Important: Certain categories will automatically share your post to channels in our Slack chat. For example, specific league categories link to league chats, while things like News, Articles, and Videos will link to the Announcements channel. You can even select more than one to have it post in multiple channels on Slack.
- Images must be uploaded and then inserted into the “featured image” area which can be found in the lower right-hand side of your post/draft. This will ensure your image appears on the website homepage. Other images can be placed directly into the article, but only the “featured image” will appear on the website’s homepage.
- Spend a moment and give your post a good proofreading before publishing. You can also save posts as drafts and come back to finish them later on.
- After you publish a post, ensure it is showing up on the website as you intended as sometimes things may appear differently than you were expecting.