Advances are every Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
12 minute quarters
13 second clock run-off
No Custom Playbook (can NOT use “Multiple D” defensive playbook either)
Slightly edited Game-generated draft classes (to prevent cheating. Edits prevent having nonsensical player types)
We will be using TDawg’s XP slider set.
We ARE allowed to do training. However, we can only get BRONZE. This allows teams to gameplan the way they’d like without exploiting the XP sliders. You may not train the same thing each week. Mix it up so that you aren’t exploiting the progression system.
Players will be required to send a picture in the “weekly training” channel in discord. Remember that if you choose to simulate training it will automatically give you bronze, so you can pick the type of training you’d want and simulate it if you don’t want to do the training manually.
Heat Seeker MUST be turned off in your Team Settings. Failure to do so will result in you being removed from the league. This setting is off by default, so there should be no issues complying.
Users may not switch to intercept passes. You may switch to swat passes or make tackles as you see necessary, but switching to make interceptions is not allowed. You may make interceptions with the player you initially started the play using though.
Players who’re in motion pre-snap must come to a COMPLETE STOP before snapping the ball. This does not apply to end around and jet sweeps. Manual motion only.
No SWERVING a player in and out on the run when swerving should be juking. Swerving doesn’t properly slow a player down and is an exploit.
Users CAN manually catch/intercept.
Playmaker is against the rules and may NOT be used. (Using Right stick to indicate where a receiver goes post-snap)
Switching on offense and defense is allowed.
If your opponent has conceded defeat late in the game at a reasonable point (by running only and chewing clock) you need to pump the brakes and just take the victory. That means not incessantly doing ball carrier moves or outside runs. If your opponent has NOT conceded defeat and is aggressively trying to come back (airing it out on offense & putting 8-9 men in the box run blitzing) the team in the lead is free to run their offense to keep the chains moving. Don’t score if you can run out the clock. Losing big is not an excuse to pad stats. This is going to be enforced very strictly. There will be a threshold that players must stay under in regards to points per game. If a game is over, let it be over.
If you have a complaint, contact a Commissioner/Admin privately on Discord. Blake Rowe, Austin Greer or Bryce Cook. Do not blast the main chat with a complaint about your opponent. Disrespect will get you removed from the league. Joking is fine, disrespect is not.
Communication is key for a successful league. Please don’t be lax or passive when it comes to contacting your opponent. Don’t play the waiting game.
Here’s how it should work:
•Player A – Discord DM your opponent with the days and times that work for you during the advance window (not just “When can you play?”)
•Player B will reply with what works for them, and you come to an agreement.
Failure to play a not-yet-set minimum of games in a season without a valid reasoning given beforehand (ex: vacation) will result in removal from the league.
– If a sim/force must happen then the users in the game can not sit their starters to avoid injuries.
Offense: Vary your runs, vary your formations, and vary your routes. Do not resort to go-to plays on most 3rd downs. We all have tendencies, but let’s open up the playbook for this league. The Pass/Run ratio can be at maximum 65/35 over a 4 week period and will be monitored quarterly. This means every 4 weeks that you can be passing 65% at the absolute max. If it is noticed that you’re overly relying on a specific player/play/formation then you could be removed.
You can have 1 QB Sneak in an offensive series at most. So if you have a 3rd and inches from the 20 and get the first down, you may not try again later in the possession. Defense: Vary your coverage, vary your formations, and vary your blitzes. If you have a team that is built to play more man feel free to do so. The same goes for zone schemes. Within your scheme you still need to call different zone/man plays.
Must rush at least 3 defenders on every play, QB spy does not count as a rusher.
–4th Down Rules–
Punting out of bounds is only acceptable when you’re between your own 40 yard line and the opponents goal line. From your own 39 to your own endzone you’re required to punt in the field. Failure to comply multiple times will result in removal from the league.
4th and 2 on your opponent’s 40 yard line and in. This does not mean that it should be automatic to go on 4th in this situation, as the game situation should determine this.
Anytime you are losing in the 4th quarter.
No play-action pass plays on 3rd and 5+ yards or 4th and 5+ yards. What team would bite on a playfake from that far away in those situations? Don’t exploit the game.
Due to a recurring defensive glitch, no more than 1 consecutive no huddle attempt can be called, and the play must be changed completely.
Exception: Only in the final 2 minutes of the 2nd and 4th quarters can you attempt a max of 3 consecutive no huddles, while changing the play completely.
QB should not be sprinting back 10 yards on drop-backs.
QB should not just sprint straight to the sidelines after the snap. Let the QB complete his drop-back motion, and then you can scramble if you are facing immediate pressure. Remember that scrambling up the middle is a viable option as well!
QB should not be constantly drifting to the right/left on a standard drop-back.
There are some designed roll-outs in the game, but none of them sprint you to the sideline.
No more than 2 hot routes can be called during any offensive playcall. This relates to changing WR routes, so if you’re using max protect, then more than 2 hot routes will show, and the RB/TE’s should stay in and not run a route.
No chew clock until the 4th quarter. Exception: if the losing team is down big and is trying to end the game (winning team can follow suit if they see this).
Under no circumstance are CPU games played.
– Player positions can only be changed during the offseason AFTER the draft and must be approved by an admin beforehand. During the season position changes may NOT take place barring season-ending injury to a starter.
– No WR to TE
– No WR to HB or HB to WR/TE
– LB’s can be moved to LE/RE and vice versa.
– LE/RE can be moved to DT only if their strength is 90+. DT’s may NOT be moved to DE
– Safeties can be flipped (SS to FS and vis versa) but CB’s can only be changed to Safety if their speed is 88 or below
– No K or P position changes.
– If you don’t see something listed here, please ask an admin before making the switch.
– Offensive lineman can only be changed to their like-positions. RT to LT, RG to LG and vis versa. Centers can also be swapped with your guards.
– These rules also apply to your depth charts. Position changes that are listed as off limits here are also off limits for depth charts.
– Players numbers need to stay in the NFL Format for numbers.
- 1 – 19: Quarterbacks, punters, and kickers
- 20 – 49: Running backs and defensive backs
- 50 – 59: Centers (or 60-79 if this range is taken)
- 60 – 79: Defensive linemen and offensive linemen
- 80 – 89: Receivers and tight ends (or 40-49 if this range is taken)
- 90 – 99: Defensive Lineman and linebackers
– No trading with the CPU.
– New members have to have played 3 games before completing a trade. During the offseason, we’ll monitor moves very closely–no superstar moves will be made by a new member since they would not have been able to play their 3 games yet.
– When a trade is agreed upon, both teams must post/reply in a single forum thread on the forum and include their rationale. Next, notify a Commish/Admin, and wait for approval before processing on console.
– Commissioner(s) have the right to veto any trade they feel is bad for the league.
– Rookies cannot be traded.
– Players can only be traded once per season.
– 2 trade maximum in a year. These will be strictly monitored and rarely will a team have 2 trades made
– A Team must keep at minimum 5 draft picks in a season and you must have either a 1st or 2nd round pick — penalized by removal of high draft pick
No trading back to back first round picks
–Free Agents/Practice Squads–
– Each advance, teams can sign 1 Street FA 66+ OR 1 Practice Squad player.
— you must offer a minimum of 60 points to a free agent in the offseason. These offers are all visible so if you attempt to offer less then you will be warned once only.
– Teams can also sign unlimited Street FA 65 or lower (unlimited does not include PS).
– Players signed in season cannot be traded until the following season.
– Notify the user if you poach a PS player, so they can fill the hole.
–Contracts for Free agency–
– Max length contract offer is 5 years for all.
– Players who are both 75+ overall AND under age 28 cannot be offered 1 year contracts.
– Anyone signed illegally will be put back in FA and you will keep the penalty.
Players can not be signed beyond their age 33 season to anything more than a 1 year contract (QB’s excluded). This means if you’re signing someone age 29 in free agency that they can be signed for the max 5 years (29 year 1, 30 year 2, 31 year 3, 32 year 4 and 33 year 5). Each age above is one less year allowed on their contract. (The Previous rule was age 32.)
53 man active roster required. If you’re found of keeping less you will be required to sign below-65 ovr free agents to fill out your roster.
Disconnects will be handled on a case by case basis.