Commissioners: Mike Lowe
Board of Directors: TBD
Sim Times: Sundays (games) and Wednesdays (midweek), 12pm ET
SSG Draft Day Sports Football handles all contracts, including extensions, within the game itself–if the software will allow it and the player accepts, you’re free to offer whatever contract and incentives you wish.
We use the SSG League Trade Policy to help monitor trades.
- The trade period runs from the end of the Super Bowl up until the start/sim of Week 8.
- Drafted players cannot be traded until after their rookie season.
- Players cannot be traded the same season they sign a contract or an extension, whether that’s a 1-year deal or multiyear deal. This includes the most recent offseason.
A trade must fit the following criteria in order for it to be processed:
- A thread must be started on the forum listing the players involved as well as the team
- The other team(s) involved must reply and approve the deal in the same thread
- Both teams must provide reasoning for the deal. A paragraph wouldn’t kill anyone
- The trade must NOT add to a team’s negative balance
- The players involved in the deal must not be injured (failed physical), but can be dealt if their injury is only probable or questionable
II. GM Activity Expectations
- We expect an export regularly. If we do not receive an export for three consecutive sims (of any kind), you will be removed from the league unless you have communicated on the forum that you are away.
- We expect all members to be actively involved outside of just exporting. This can be done in a number of ways, so let it be something that plays towards your strengths. At the very least, all members should be active on Discord and contributing to the league’s growth, or face the possibility of being replaced.