I. Game & League Setup/Options
Commissioner: Nate Brooks email@example.com
Assistant Commissioner: Jeff Copeland
Format: We are a daily sim league which sims 4 times a week (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday). We sim 2 days in game Tue, Thu & Sat and 1 day on Sun. The easiest way to think about it is that we follow the NHL schedule closely during the regular season and playoffs. During the offseason we may sim week to week during low activity times in the league.
Roster Database: FHM 5 Opening Night
2018 (5.7.66) (we always play using the most recent patch. This just indicates the patch from which our original roster was created)
Playable Leagues: All
Cannot be Fired: On
Fog of War: Off
Job: General Manager
SSG Hockey handles all player contracts, including extensions, within the game itself–if the software will allow it and the player accepts, you’re free to offer whatever contract and incentives you wish. Staff Contracts must be extended in game in the off season replying to the in game email. New hires must be bid on in the Staff Biding area of the forum and staff firings must be posted in the Staff Firings area.
Please read through the FHM Trade Policy for full details.
A trade must fit the following criteria in order for it to be processed as well:
• A thread must be started on the forum listing the players involved, their position as well as the team and level the player can be found in that team’s most recent export.
• The other team(s) involved must reply and approve the deal in the same thread
• Both teams must provide reasoning for the deal. A paragraph wouldn’t kill anyone
• The trade must not add to a team’s negative financial balance
• If a player is injured they must be considered Day to Day to be traded, otherwise they are ineligible to be traded.