Below is a standard guide on how trades are to be overseen by league management. These rules can apply to any SSG league if the commissioner(s) chooses to use them.
- First 2 Weeks of Membership – No trades are permitted. Period.
- Weeks 3-6 of Membership – All submitted trades are overseen and approved by league leadership (commissioner, etc.). Trades will be discussed privately, and a commissioner will post a final vote and justification that represents the overall stance of the league’s leadership. Approval will be decided upon within 24 hours of a trade being submitted.
- League leadership will also ensure that any players traded in this phase have been playing in a normal capacity, and not having been sat to avoid injuries, etc. This would be considered tampering, and trades suspected of being involved in tampering will be rejected.
- For a trade to qualify during this stage, a member must have demonstrated consistent exporting of their team.
- First 6 Months of Membership – League leadership will monitor any posted deals, yet are not required to post official approval. League leadership does, however, hold the right to veto any trade that is deemed unfair.
- Beyond 6 Months of Membership – Trade at your own risk! League leadership still holds the right to call attention to any trade that is deemed unfair (usually for an internal review/vote).