Out of the Park Developments, an official licensee of the NHL, today announced that Franchise Hockey Manager 5 will be released on October 5, 2018. FHM 5 adds dozens of exciting new features and deep improvements to its immersive and unparalleled strategy simulation.
Franchise Hockey Manager 5 includes:
- An official NHL ® license, ensuring complete authenticity as you pursue the Stanley Cup ® !
- New, deep tactics that allow unprecedented control over how your entire team performs, down to each line and individual player
- An all-new user interface designed to make it easier and faster to do exactly what you want to do
- New team chemistry dynamics that allow you to mix and match players and maximize performance
- New player and staff personalities that influence how your team performs over the long term
- New online leagues, allowing you to compete against friends from around the world
- Up-to-date 2018-19 season rosters for each NHL ® club
- Dozens of global leagues, competitions, and tournaments
Customers can pre-order FHM 5 for $35.99, a 10% discount off its full retail price. All pre-order purchases include a special Early Access invitation to experience the game on October 1, 2018, five days before its worldwide release on October 5.
Franchise Hockey Manager 5 can be pre-ordered through this link:
Franchise Hockey Manager 5 runs on PC/Mac/Linux, and, like last year, features the four NHL ® Conference logos, the Stanley Cup ® , official logos and jerseys for all 31 NHL ® clubs, as well as more than 25 playable international leagues.
Pre-Order Franchise Hockey Manager to Own The Ice and Etch Your Name on the Stanley Cup ® !
About Out of the Park Developments
Out of the Park Developments is the developer of the award-winning OOTP and MLB Manager series of baseball management simulations, as well as the Franchise Hockey Manager series. German-based OOTP Developments was founded by Markus Heinsohn and Andreas Raht in 1999. OOTP Developments has consistently produced games that have met with critical acclaim, including winning Metacritic’s coveted “PC Game of the Year” for the 2016 version of OOTP and “Game of the Year” for the 2007 edition of OOTP, which remains the second highest-rated PC game on Metacritic of all time. Further information on the company and its games is available from the OOTP Developments website, http://www.ootpdevelopments.
NHL, the NHL Shield, and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League. NHL and NHL team marks are the property of the NHL and its teams. © NHL 2018. All Rights Reserved.