Official Press Release–Out of the Park Developments, an official licensee of the National Hockey League®, today announced that Franchise Hockey Manager 6 has been released worldwide! FHM 6 is the biggest and deepest version yet of the only hockey strategy game on the market officially licensed by the National Hockey League®. It ships with dozens of exciting new features and improvements aimed directly at fans of hockey, strategy, and sports.
Franchise Hockey Manager 6 includes:
- New Rivalry System! Rival matches have extra significance for success – and change over time in response to in-game results
- Fans Matter! Supporter happiness is tracked, changing in response to in-game events and actions, affecting attendance, job security, owner satisfaction, and more!
- Alter history! Change the structure and evolution of historical leagues and teams
- Real historical staff! Play with and against legendary coaches, general managers, and owners, or step into their shoes with the new “Play as” mode that lets you take the identity (and abilities!) of a real GM
- New exhibition mode! Pit teams from any era against each other, opening infinite possibilities for matchups.
- Improved team management screens! Lock players to a specific line for increased ability to influence performance
- Improved player modeling! Suspensions for on- or off-ice incidents, stat-adjusted talent ratings, and personality ratings that evolve in response to game events
- Accurate 2019 Opening Night rosters, teams, and leagues!
- New Team reports! Tons of new information at your fingertips, including prospect and positional rankings, team power rankings, the best and worst single-game performances, global team ranking system, and more
- 25 new Historical Challenges! A wide variety of scenarios to test your skill.
- Extend your legacy! Carry forward your FHM5 saves into FHM6
- New leagues and tournaments! German, Swiss, and UK second divisions, and the Spengler Cup
- Much more!
Customers can purchase FHM 6 for $35.99, a 10% discount off its full retail price, on Steam for the first week of release. It can also be purchased on the OOTP Developments webstore.
About Out of the Park Developments
Out of the Park Developments is the developer of the award-winning Out of the Park Baseball and Franchise Hockey Manager strategy game series. The German-based company was founded by Markus Heinsohn and Andreas Raht in 1999. OOTP Developments consistently produce games that meet with critical and consumer acclaim, including winning Metacritic’s coveted “PC Game of the Year” for the 2016 version of OOTP and “Game of the Year” for the 2007 edition of OOTP (which remains the second highest-rated PC game on Metacritic of all time).
Further information on the company and its games is available on the OOTP Developments website, http://www.ootpdevelopments.com
NHL, the NHL Shield, and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League. NHL and NHL team marks are the property of the NHL and its teams. © NHL 2019. All Rights Reserved.