SSG Out of the Park Baseball Rules
I. League Settings
Commissioners: Mike Lowe, Mike Sim
Sim Times: Daily, 1pm ET
SSG Out of the Park Baseball has set the following roster restrictions for minor league teams:
AAA: 26 man rosters, no age restrictions
AA: 26 man rosters, no age restrictions
A (advanced): 30 man rosters, no one over the age of 27
A: 30 man rosters, no one over the age of 26
A (short season): 35 man rosters, no one over the age of 25
Rookie: 35 man rosters, no one over the age of 24
Players and FaceGen
SSG Out of the Park Baseball handles all contracts, including extensions, within the game itself–if the software will allow it and the player accepts, you’re free to offer whatever contract and incentives you wish.
The trade period runs from the end of the World Series up until July 31st.
Recently drafted players can be traded in the off-season of that season.
We do not allow player to be named later (PTBNL) trades.
A player who has been signed to a new team cannot be traded within the first 90 days of that new contract.
A trade must fit the following criteria in order for it to be processed:
• A thread must be started on the forum listing the players involved as well as the team and level the player can be found in that team’s most recent export
• The other team(s) involved must reply and approve the deal in the same thread
• Both teams must provide reasoning for the deal. A paragraph wouldn’t kill anyone
• The trade must NOT add to a team’s negative “Total Money Available” balance. “Total Money Available” can be found in the Front Office–>Finances–>Budget Information screen
Note: In the offseason, teams can increase their available cash at the expense of lowering their scouting and/or development budget
• The players involved in the deal must not be injured (failed physical), but can be dealt if their injury is only day-to-day
• The trade must also be submitted in-game by both teams and included in their next export
1. Playoff Roster Eligibility
A player must be on the 40-man roster to be eligible for the playoffs, otherwise they are not eligible to be added to the parent club’s playoff roster.
III. GM Activity Expectations
We expect an export regularly. If we do not receive an export in 7 days, you will be removed from the league.
In addition, we expect all members to be actively involved outside of just exporting. This can be done in a number of ways, so let it be something that plays towards your strengths. At the very least, all members should be active on Discord and contributing to the league’s growth, or face the possibility of being replaced.