- Semifinals: Taking place at WrestleMania Axxess® at approximately 1:00 p.m. EDT, with competition highlights on UpUpDownDown™, WWE Superstar Xavier Woods®’ preeminent gaming YouTube channel, as well as WWE 2K on Facebook and Twitter;
- Finale: Taking place during the NXT® TakeOver Pre-Show at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY and streamed at approximately 6:30 p.m. EDT on the following digital platforms:
- FOX Sports digital platforms, including FOXSports.com, FOX Sports App, Caffeine TV, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube;
- WWE Network and WWE on YouTube;
- WWE 2K on Facebook and Twitter;
- The finale can also be watched on-demand on USANetwork.com.
$1 Million on the Line in WWE 2K19 Million Dollar Challenge During WrestleMania Week
New York, NY – April 1, 2019 – 2K today announced details surrounding activity for the WWE® 2K19 Million Dollar Challenge – the capstone event for WWE® 2K19, the latest addition to the flagship WWE video game franchise – taking place during WrestleMania® Week. Four finalists from around the world will compete – with support from WWE Superstar coaches Kofi Kingston® and Big E® of The New Day®; Paige®; Ember Moon® and The Miz® – for the opportunity to challenge WWE 2K19 cover Superstar AJ Styles® to a one-on-one match in the video game with $1 million on the line. All WWE 2K19 Million Dollar Challenge activities will be hosted throughout the day on Friday, April 5, including: