EA Sports has released a new patch for F1 2021. Read the patch details here or see the list below copied from EA.
Patch 1.17 is out now on all platforms. Check out what’s in this patch below:
V1.16 Patch Notes
- Addressed an issue where if a player joined during the grace period of a qualifying session, they would be unable to start the race.
- Fastest lap point is no longer removed after editing results in Leagues.
- Grid penalties now correctly carry over from sessions in Leagues if they are completed at different times.
- Red Bull White livery added as an option to use on the Player Car.
- Improved AI Behaviour in sessions when they are on in-laps with faster cars approaching.
- Addressed an issue where Victory VO may not play at the end of a race.
- Addressed a calibration issue with the Fanatec CSL DD pedals.
- Addressed an issue where the R&D completed or failed screen would show up blank.
- General stability improvements.
- Various minor fixes.
Need help? Come and visit us in our Technical Assistance forums. Please be sure to check out the read me thread before posting. Something from this patch not working the way it should? Tell us in our forums!
See you out on track!